A dominant 82% of new games revenues will come from the Asia-Pacific Region, increasing its global share from 42% to 45%, or $36.8bn, pushing global games revenues to a whopping $81.5 billion this year. And as Asia emerges as one of the world’s most important mobile games markets, but one of the hardest to enter, MGF is here to help!
With its boutique, content led event, geared towards idea sharing between senior executives, and intimate networking in high profile circles, you’ll gain access to some of the most important business insights and minds from the industry.
All this right in the epicentre of the world’s fastest growing mobile games community.
Our superb speaker line-up announced:
- Minoru Iwaki, COO, SEGA Networks
- Won Il Sue, EVP Global Business, Wemade Entertainment
- Robby Yung, CEO, Animoca Brands
- Arthur Chow, CEO, 6Waves
- Yat Siu, CEO, Outblaze
- Jakob Lykkergaard Pedersen, CEO & Co-Founder, Playlab
- Roy Liu, CEO, Forgame US
- David Lui, CEO, RedAtoms
- Terry Tsang, Founder & CEO, MADHEAD
- Yasutaka Hori, VP, Business Development, GREE, Inc.
- Dan Brody, Vice President Business Development, Tencent
- Jaime Ocampo, Director for Social Games Business Development, DeNA
- Henry Fong, Founder & CEO, Yodo1
- Jasper Nicolas, General Manager, Asia Pacific, Wargaming.net
- Kevin Chiao, Business Development, Google Play Apps & Games TW/HK
- Greg Chang, VP Asia & 3rd Party Publishing, Glu Mobile
Developers and studios can attend this event completely FREE. Just join hands with local distribution platforms, publishers and developers.